Sunday, December 5, 2010

Too Faced - Enchanted Glamourland Palette

 Hello Beauties!
    I recently made a trip to Sephora for what I would like to call a "look around," knowing that there is a 99% chance I will buy something... During my look around I found the "Too Faced - Enchanted Glamourland" palette.  


    The palette caught my eye because of it's packaging.. I have to say I am a sucker for glitter. I looked through the different colors in the palette and being as gorgeous as they are I had to have it! 
    Inside the opening of the packing is a very pinky blush which makes a gorgeous shimmery glow on your cheeks and a Snow Bunny bronzer which adds a nice color for highlighting and contouring. However my recommendation for this bronzer is to add a small amount at a time and build up to meet the color you desire. This bronzer has a lot of pigment and a little goes a long way. 

  
    On the inside of the palette you are provided with a lip plumping gloss in a gorgeous shimmery nude color called Pillow Talk. I love this lip gloss because you are able to feel the volumizing tingle and like I said it's a shimmery nude color which is currently trending among many makeup styles. Next is a tube of Shadow Insurance. I really enjoyed the primer because it allowed the shadow to stick to the eye and reduce the amount of fallout as well as made the colors more vibrant. I am beginning to lean more towards the Too Faced primer (Shadow Insurance) versus the Urban Decay (Primer Potion). 



    I would have to give a thumbs up on the varaitey of color this palette has to offfer. You have bright colors, darker colors and highlighters all in one palette. Also the palette offers shimmer, glitter, high shine and matte type shadows. My favorite shadows are the Honey Pot, Teddy Bear, Boy Toy, Label Whore, Glamorize and Ohh and Ahh. They are all gorgeous on but one thing that should be mentioned about this palette is that although the colors look vibrant in the pan they go on very softly ie: The Exclusive purple looks more like a soft lavender versus the bright color it seems in the pan. The colors still are gorgeous on but in order for a darker look you would need to spend a lot of time building up to the desired color. 
    My favorite things about this palette begin with the colors being so light, it makes for a great everyday casual smokey eye. The other is that the colors in it are unique. For example the Label Whore is like a red/brown with a teal shimmer. It looks very pretty in person and pairs nicely with the Exclusive green color also in the palette. Another plus about the Enchanted Glamourland palette is that there is not a lot of fallout! The smaller the amount of fallout the happier I am :)
    Overall I really enojoy this palette as well as the many different combinations I am able to come up with using the variety of color!  


No comments:

Post a Comment